[EFA-CBR] Canberra Chapter Meeting Postponed

Daryl Sheppard daryl at justanothertech.com
Mon Mar 7 21:08:07 AEDT 2016

Good Evening Canberra Chapter Members

Due to a couple of factors (namely recent development of the list and lack
of sufficient reminder of meeting), we will postpone the next chapter
meeting until the following week. The next Canberra Chapter meeting will be
held:

When: 6:00 pm Tuesday 15th March

Where: Smiths Alternative, 76 Alinga Street, Civic

Based upon feedback received at the first meeting there is some concern as
to the location and suitability of date/time. If anyone would like to
suggest any alternatives, please send them to the Canberra Chapter mailing
list. I will consolidate all responses received and publish a poll to allow
all members to vote for the best date/time/location.

In the meantime, if anyone would like to raise some suggestions for
activities the Chapter can undertake, please send them to the list and we
can start a discussion.

Regards

Daryl Sheppard

Canberra Chapter Organiser