[EFA-CBR] July Chapter Meeting in Canberra

Tim Wilson-Brown twilsonb at mac.com
Tue Jul 12 15:39:44 AEST 2016

Dear Canberra EFA Members,

We haven't had a chapter meeting for a few months - I'd like to have one in July.

Can we meet at Smiths Alternative on Wednesday 20 July at 6pm?
(It's at 76 Alinga Street in Civic.)

Civil surveillance is under review by the ACT Government, and they've invited submissions.
Would you like to work on a submission together?
I want to make sure we cover a broad range of issues that concern local EFA members.

http://www.cmd.act.gov.au/open_government/inform/act_government_media_releases/rattenbury/2016/review-of-civil-surveillance-to-modernise-act-privacy-laws
https://delimiter.com.au/2016/06/03/act-govt-launches-review-civil-surveillance/

Tim

Tim Wilson-Brown

twilsonb at mac dot com
OTR 8F39BCAC 9C9DDF9A DF5FAE48 1D7D99D4 3B406880
ricochet:ekmygaiu4rzgsk6n